At Exhalia we are committed to transparency on the use and management of your personal data. For any questions or requests on this subject, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.
If you do not agree with this policy, do not access or use our Services or interact with any other aspect of our business.
When we refer to "Exhalia", "we" or "we" in this policy, we mean Exhalia SAS, which controls the information that Exhalia collects when you use Services. Exhalia designs and offers management tools for perfume dispensing devices, these tools can be accessed via different means, such as a computer desktop and or mobile devices. We also own and operate a number of websites and provide related services. We refer to all of these products, as well as our other services and websites as "Services" in this policy.
Personal data collected
Some of your personal data is required to provide you with our products or services.
This is particularly the case when:
- you make a purchase via the website or via our sales representatives,
- you contact us via a contact form
- you request to receive communications, such as email and SMS alerts
- you use our Site.
This personal data includes:
- contact information, including last name, first name, email, telephone number and delivery and billing address;
- user and account information, including your password (encrypted) and unique user ID;
- information concerning the name of your company, its logo and the name of contact person preferably when you contact us in a professional capacity;
- The information of your connected devices as well as the information reported by these devices. The devices send back information on their operating status as well as on the connection to the GSM antenna.
Purpose of the treatment (purpose and legal basis)
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable you to use our Website and our services
- You provide information about your purchases, our news or automatic alerts if you have requested.
- To provide you with an optimal experience and a constant improvement of our services.
Legal basis: Exhalia collects data only by explicitly requesting the consent of the data subject when entering this data or following the execution of a contract.
Recipient of the data
The collected data are accessible to members of Exhalia's services:
- Commercial Service: To facilitate the connection between you and us
- Accounting Service: For tracking billing.
- Production Service: In order to send orders and returns of the after-sales service.
- IT Service: To allow the service to answer questions and perform after sales service.
Third-party service providers processing personal data on behalf of Exhalia, for example for payments, deliveries, distribution of e-mails.
Other third parties to the extent necessary for:
- Comply with a judicial or administrative request or the application of a law
- Prevent unauthorized use of our Sites
- We defend against third party claims
- Provide our assistance in the prevention of fraud
Data retention periods
The data are kept for a period of 5 years after the end of the contractual relationship or the last order taking
You can at any time, exercise a right of rectification or deletion of your data via these means:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By letter :
- Exhalia SAS Data Management Service 7 rue du Mottais 35400 SAINT-MALO - FRANCE